Some days you just need a little cat love ;)
well now i feel better. catitude to the rescue.
Clarity Haynes a Brooklyn-based painter, focuses on non-traditional images and ideas of womanhood, beauty, sexuality and gender expression.
‘The Breast Portrait Project’ also explores illness, aging, mortality and the shifting nature of the body. Clarity explains: “I am interested in the many ways the body changes throughout a lifetime, and in the ways in which we create and change our bodies”.
If you’ve never eaten while crying you don t know what life tastes like.Goethe (via observando)
"I dont think i’ll ever take a better photo than this in my entire life. I have the love of my life swimming under and wave and one of my best friends on a wave"
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
Tired of using a knife to get veganaise out of a jar? We gotcha covered!!!! #vegan #vegenaiseoneverything2014 #america (at NOOCH / 10 E. Ellsworth Ave)
I want this. I’ve concluded in the past month or so that life without veganaise is on par with life without coffee- completely pointless.
I can’t say again how much I love this show! I plan on doing some more artwork on it as we near the start of Season 2 in June!